From:
Julie Dyke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Oct 2008 09:06:21 -0700
Can I hear an O-H.....I-O!!!! Eight members of HOFA will be present at
the Symposium.

Suzy Mentzer and I will be getting back from Europe on Nov. 2. The
reason for our trip is that we're trading ferrets with a person in
Germany. For more info go to my website www.shamrockinferretry.com .
We've been invited to a ferret show in Germany and also in Italy.
Can't wait to see the goodies for sale at the shows. :) We also are
going to meet up with a person from Lithuania I met at the AFA Breeding
Symposium and she'll be traveling with us for part of the trip.

We'll have bunches of pictures if anyone is interested. I'll be at the
HOFA vendor table most of the time so be sure to stop by and see our
t-shirts, handmade jewelry, ferret bags, bedding, and possibly some
European ferret stuff. Lets hope that Euro keeps droppin'!

See ya soon,
Julie Dyke
President, HOFA
www.hofarescue.org