From:
R&KWagle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 May 2010 09:11:49 -0500
Hi to all and hope you and your fuzzies are doing well.

I just wanted to send positive feedback on the fuzzy floors that
we have been using for several years now and support for Karen. We
originally purchased a set of the basic floors and a basement model a
few years ago and they are still holding up and doing a great job after
several washings and ferret activity! We since then have purchased
another set of floors and have found that these are much better for
the ferrets than having the ramps to use, especially as they get older
or sick and cannot maneuver as good as they used to on the ramps. The
quality and workmanship is superb and we definitely recommend them.
We tried over the years to come up with our own entire floor covering
substitutes since nothing was available and were so happy to find
these floors that are custom made for the different cages and work
wonderfully.

Thanks Karen and hope this works out for you as you have created a
wonderful product that has been needed for some time.

All the best,
Kim and the girls who love their fuzzy floors