From:
Chris Mayer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Jul 2009 12:51:04 -0700
Hey all in the last couple days, Ramas my itty bitty fuzzie with the
absorption problem has started to well...for lack of a better word
turn orange....his coat is white with a touch of grey.....or should
be. I know saliva can change a white coat, but it's not just where he
can reach to chew or groom.

Is this something I should go to the vet over?

Chris & Patrick Mayer and the fuzzie gang...Nicki the cat, Ramas (itty
bitty fuzzie), Aurelius (The Brave Fuzzie), Tiny (The not so tiny), and
Sheena (The Queen)the ferrets.