From:
Rene Chartier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Jun 1999 08:50:32 EDT
This morning I heard the morning D.J.'s on WNEW discussing how Ferrets are
not good pets and should be illegal in NEW YORK.  The D.J.'s names are
Mason & Kolinsky (male & female).  I really think that everyone in the
"FERRET COMMUNITY" needs to send their thoughts in response to their
close-minded opinions broadcast over the airwaves in the NY - NJ - CT
tri-state area.  You can e-mail them at [log in to unmask]

You should take a minute and show these OBTUSE mis-informed @$#*&@!!$#@
people what beautiful, sweet, wonderful creations of God, Ferrets are!!!!!