From:
"Church, Robert Ray (UMC-Student)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Oct 2003 21:27:58 -0500
10. Late-night symposium talks over beer have the same lasting and
profound implications as in graduate school.  What were we talking
about, Bill?

09. Linda makes one really cute ferret.  Whoo-ha!  Shake that tail!

08. Never reach around a lady to hold fake plastic, um, objects if
bilateral shoulder surgery has left your palms numb when your arms are
outstretched.  I'm sorry, was I on the road to paradise?

07. Do not trust a half-dozen ladies who just want to go "shopping."
Some parking lots can be more "educational" than they are worth.  I
think I saw Little Richard.

06. Dr. K and black outfits.  Need I say more?

05. If you can't get them to listen, throw stuff at them.  Watch out for
that can of sardines...Ooooo!  That will leave a mark...

04. You can always get a laugh during a talk using the phrase "fuzzy
little balls."  MY fuzzy little balls...want one?  It's enrichment...

03. If someone says, "Bill slipped between my sheets," DON'T ask, "You
mean BIG Bill?"  You'll get more information than you ever wanted to know.

02. Never underestimate the power of Hawaiian shirts.  I was leied all
Sunday morning.  By the end of the day, I was leied up.  More jokes like
this, and I'll be leied out, and I ain't lei-ing.

01. Three beautiful ladies can really put on a show.  Judy, Julie, and
Linda should be proud; it was a great symposium.

Bob C