From:
Pie O' Pah <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Aug 2011 23:16:14 -0400
Dear David,

It was a very beautiful day today here at the Bridge. It was like
the heat that I complained of yesterday had simply disappeared all
together! I think it was because we are all so ultra-mega-busy these
days, and sometimes - and I am so sorry for this, but scrolls get
misplaced, like Miss Rosie's did. Luckly I got a visit from my brother
Tisha, he works at the New Arrival & Courier Office, and he's a
stickler for details. He told me he had been seen a scroll that came
from our beloved Bill, reminding us about Miss Rosie and her missing
greeting and that he knew that I would want to work on it right away.

When I opened my front door, I was happy to see Tisha standing there.
I don't get to see him as often as I would like so these visits are
always well cherished, but I have to tell you, as happy as I was to
see him, I was triply as sad, upset, and embarrassed to find that the
greeting he had brought had been waiting in the courier's office was
over 2 months old.

For that I am deeply sorry.

Miss Rosie was not forgotten, she was simply waiting in the wings -
pun intended - because even though a greeting may not be seen on the
FML, every fuzzit does get greeted and they arrive and are restored to
their healthy and wonderful fuzzit self's! They were just waiting on us
Greeters to get the written FML greetings done. I always try to write
my greetings as soon as the scrolls come my way, but as of late they
have been piling up, and while fuzzits are arriving at the Bridge, AND
they are warmly and lovingly greeted, it's that we Greeters still need
to let their mum's and dad's know they got here safely.

I think what I enjoyed the most about Miss Rosie's scroll were the
pictures! Particully the one in her stocking, I could imagine her
hiding not only all of her holiday goddies in there, but ALL of her
most favorite stash and then going one step further ad hiding the whole
stocking itself! She sounded like she was such a sweet little girl and
very spoiled as well, but most of all she was very much loved! Lucky
are we fuzzit's who are so deeply loved, because when we are gone, we
are just as deeply missed and I don't mean just by you, I mean we miss
you as well. We look forward to that day when we are reunited, when we
can run into your arms and cover you with rough-tongue kisses and war
dance for you and dook with great joy!

When Miss Rosie arrived, I thought it would be nice to have quiet a few
new faces for her to enjoy meeting, so I went to the Kit-n-Kaboodle -
it's where the kits live until they are ready to venture out on their
own - I asked one the Angel Sprite Mum's in charge if I could bring a
group of them along to be there to greet Miss Rosie. She gave me a huge
smile and told me that would be wonderful. Many of them had heard about
what Greeters do, but none of them had ever seen an actual greeting
before, so I was able to take nearly seventy kits along with me - and
I have to tell you the cuteness factor of 70+ kits is beyond anything
you can ever imagine!

Several of the Sprite Mum Angels had to come along to chaperone the
event, because kits have very short attention spans and love to wander
off and see everything along the path to the Bridge. I just sat back,
or rather walked and laughed the whole way. ALL of these cute little
babies, with their tiny little tails and tons of energy! They kept
bumping into each other, which lead to a full body - bottle brush
explosion - and made the trip a bit longer, but well worth all of
their kit-like exuberance.

Made me wish I were still a kit myself.

I'd say it took us about 20 minutes to get them all organized, and
then a few hours to actually get them to the Bridge, but it was well
worth the time, because I think Miss Rosie knew that something special
was waitng for her on the other side of the Bridge , and she was
right. When we got there, the Bridge had changed into this huge tube
structure, with a really awesome, big slide and all. The kits ran right
away to it and began crawling all about it. This thing was so huge it
made the game centers at Burger King like tiny!!!

So here are 70 + kits, climbing in, on, around, over, and under this
thing and I can think about it where is Miss Rosie at? And then I heard
it. It was part dooking and part gleeful laughter and it was l o u d
and it sounded like it was fun too. We all looked at the opening of the
end of the slider and out flew a dozen or more kits and then Miss Rosie
landed right on top of them, and all I could hear them say was....
"That was great, can we do it again Miss Rosie??????"

The next thing I know, she is running through the tube, back to the
top, with TWO dozen kits following her, and 5 minutes later, they all
came shooting out of the slide again, with Miss Rosie at the front of
the line. She was having so much fun!!!. They must have done this 20
times before I was able to properly greet her and at that point she
had run out of breath - she told me she was even too pooped to poof
and we both laughed! As I stood there greeting her and passing on every
message you sent, we found ourselves surrounded by all of those kits.
They were giving her kisses and cuddles and as they did so, the love
they gave her flowed all around her and then slowly formed into these
two pearly pink wings - Sprite Mum Wings!!!!! I could see the profound
effect these tiny little babes had on her and I knew, that she too
would end up being a Sprite Mum Angel too, because, after all, she
had the right wings for them!

She told me to tell you that she adored every moment she had with you
and that, if anything, that while she may have been your furry bundle,
you were the greatest joy she had ever known!

In Love & In Comfort,
Pie O' Pah