Date:
Fri, 10 May 2002 06:49:25 -0700
Just a brief note to first thank you for all the cards and messages of
sympathy for the little one who never had a name or time to stop and
smell the raisins.

Second, to let you know that I have sent an e-mail to Petco and one to
Marshall farms (this I did on my own).  I have also been given contact
information by Troy Lynn that I will be putting to good use later today
to do what I can to put an end to this.

As a personal note, I want to thank Troy Lynn and all her efforts.  I
don't know what any of us would do without her to guide us, listen to
use and go into battle for us.  She does so much and probably doesn't
get 1/2 the credit due.  Troy Lynn - THANK YOU!

I will be making phone calls today.  I have documented what happened and
will keep forwarding it to them.

Thank you again for all the encouragement and sympathy.

  -- Lynn (Jake & Fibi)