From:
Melissa Drake <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Jan 2002 15:49:43 -0500
I am actually planning to once again put up my old clipart on the
internet, but I'm waiting for a host site.  When I find one, I'll let
people know.

I'm also planning on making a CD of images designed to be used in ferret
educational material as illustrations of things like nail clipping, ferret
handling, cages, etc.  If anyone here needs such things, please feel free
to email me on what sort of images would be useful in such a project.

Melissa Drake