From:
Beth Comarow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Feb 2000 21:13:30 EST
I wanted to let folks know that Dr. Charles Weiss will be leaving Potomac
Animal Hospital on March 22, 2000.  For now, he will practice at Green
Valley Animal Hospital in Maryland, starting March 24.  The address is:
Prices Distillery Road, Ijamsville, MD 21754 and the phone number is
(301) 831-6930.

Dr. Weiss will eventually be buying and starting his own practice.  Details
will be forthcoming within the next few months.

I haven't been on-line for a while and will be on only sporadically for the
next little while (nothing bad, just concentrating on other things for a
bit).  Feel free to call me at (301) 564-5652 EST, or if you email me and I
don't respond within a few days, you may email Debbie Thomas at
[log in to unmask] and she'll call me with your message.

Also, feel free to pass on this email.

All the best -
Beth + Miska the #1 Ferret, Paddington, Gabby, the Smudge and Cookie + David