From:
Dana Jarrett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Dec 2008 06:49:36 -0800
From all the fuzzy kids at Forever Homes Wated Ferret Rescue,

We would like to let the Secret Sant's know that Zodiac, Zorba, Iggy,
Ziggy, Sadie, and Angel from trees 14 and 15 have already recieved
their presents and they are working on unwrapping them. Rescue Mom
Dana has already sneaked a peek and told us that everything is
absolutely wonderful and special.

We can't wait to see what our other ferret friends receive.

Dooks and Kisses,

Forever Homes Wanted Ferret Rescue Fuzzies