Date:
Tue, 27 Aug 1996 00:56:25 +0300
Hi,
My name is Avner and I've recently got a new companien, a ferret.  He is a
2.5 months old male.  He has been with me for almost 2 weeks.

I have 2 questions:

1-I keep in a cage at night and free in my room by day.  At night he does
his stuff in the litter box in the cage, but if he has to do it more then
once he somtimes does it outside the box.  In the daytime he only rarly does
it in the boxes in my room.  The FAQ said that he's supposed to do it in the
corners but he usually does it alon the walls (not corners) or even a little
farther form the walls.  Any suggestions ?

2-In the last few days he started a new behavior: He would start licking my
hand (or foot), then start to nibble on it and lastly bite it.  Why does he
do that ?

Avner &
Wormy the corn snake, Hart the rainbow boa, Python the ferret.