From:
Darcy Sinsley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Sep 2005 07:31:22 -0700
Hi Everyone,

We are busy gearing up for the upcoming for the "Inland NW Ferret Show".
It will be in Coeur dAlene, Idaho at the Kootenai County Fairgrounds on
February 11th, 2006.  The show is 5 months away.  You can register today
by going to our website, www.inwfa.org/entry_form.htm.  The show is AFA
sanctioned and points will be earned in the title bearing rings.

Last year our show drew a huge public walk in as well as newcomers
(exhibitors).  We hope to double or triple that number this year.
With your help, we can achieve that goal.

We do have spaces available for vendors and they are as follows:

Vendor - $40.00, Club/Shelter - $20.00, and Ferret Sales ONLY - $30.00

Entry fees: Title Bearing rings - $12.00/ferretSpecialty ring class -
$10.00/ferret

Requirement - FerVac-D or Purevax (distemper) and IMRAB-3 (rabies) have
to be current on day of show.  ADV negative results on original
letterhead from Avecon, Inc.(saliva ONLY) or United Vaccine, Inc.(blood
ONLY) Faxes or notes from vets ARE NOT ACCEPTABLE!

Dates the shots have to be completed are: Distemper and rabies is March
6th, 2005  January 29th, 2006.  ADV test results to show/read September
5th, 2005  February 5th, 2006.

Advertising: Full Page Ad - $50.00, Half Page Ad  $35.00, Quarter Page
Ad - $25.00, and business cards - $15.00

We also will accept any donations for our raffle and auction table
(anyone who donates items will automatically receive a business card ad).

Any questions or want to receive our exhibitor packet, please email
[log in to unmask] or go to our website,
www.inwfa.org/entry_form.htm
to download the forms.

Thank you for your time and hope to see you at our show.

Happy ferreting
Darcy Sinsley
Show Coordinator