From:
Debra Sadowski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Dec 2007 19:25:55 -0500
Ok, I do persoanlly feel that EVERYONE in the ferret comunity "IS"
entitled to know where their money and suplies went, BUT, I also want
to know what happened to ALL the MINK on McKays farm.

I love ALL animals and feel the MINK needed saving too. After all,
the Mink were living in the same conditions as the DMK ferrets so WHY
should they be less important?

It also angers me that the breeders KNEW what was going on at the McKay
farm for YEARS and did nothing. I also know that one of the breeders
was doing kit trades with McKay and apparently saw nothing wrong with
the way those ferrets were living, for what about 20 years? Give me a
break! I would NEVER trade kits with anyone who wasn't taking care of
their own properly.

I don't understand what is wrong with some people, especialy people
who are suposed to be well respected in the ferret comunity.

Debi