From:
"Russ S. Hazzon" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Jan 1995 11:11:06 -0500
After looking around in many pet stores and pet supply catalogs, I have
decided that the only way to get the ideal cage is to build one yourself.
I've decided to give cage building a shot and was wondering if anyone had
any information/experience with this?  I have found an AGWAY store that
sells the caging material as well as the clips to hold the cage together,
but cannot locate a source for door latches or the molding that goes around
the edges of the doors to protect the ferrets. Again, any and all
information would be appreciated!
Regards... Russ Hazzon                [log in to unmask]