From:
Joanne Ruffner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 May 2005 15:36:31 -0700
Dis ya get yer tickets yet?  Well if not ya weally should.  Me like dhem
prizes but you know what me like better?

HELPING THE ILLEGAL FERRETS IN CALIFORNIA!  See dhey gotta be hush hush
about things there.  But they are there.  And there are dhes wunberful
shelters that take care of them too when there is no one else to help
them.  But dhese shelters can't go out and ask fur help from everyone
cause dhey illegal.  Me no understand why dhey illegal cause they didn't
do anything wrong.  Momma said it's a political thingie.  Whatever that
means.  I'd like to boot dhat political thingie to da ocean.  or at least
to da bottom of my swimming pool!

So.what'a say?  Hmmmm?  Buy a couple tickets?  PEEEAAAASSSSEEE????  I'll
eat all my food and even some duck soup!  PEEEEEAAAAASSSSSEEEE!

http://raffle.supportourshelters.org/

I really hope dhat Auntie Kat and SOS can raisin lots of money.  Right
now it not lookin' too good.

So.  buy $5.00 worth of tickets ... dhat's it.  If we all do that.  dhen
we be doin' good.

Oh and momma said.  that if another $100 is raised.  she gonna dress me
up in something and take a picture for you all to see!  Me not sure I
like dhat!  But ya know..  if'n it helps raisin money for dhem illegals
dhen ok.  I dress up.  and even smile!

So.don't forget to buy dhem tickets!

http://raffle.supportourshelters.org/

Hugz & Luvz,