From:
Edward Lipinski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Feb 2001 01:08:51 -0800
>From:    Andrea Franzini <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: fat ferret?  any ferret people in germany?
>ok, la de da, i am finally wisking away to germany from may 28th to june
>14th.  i'll be in Leipzig and Berlin for a music festival.  i've never
>been to germany, but i do speak the language.  any ferret people out there
>that want to hang out for a day or gimmie some tips about the country and
>nifty places to go?  wheeee.  ah vacation.

Liebe Andrea (G.)  Dear Andrea,

Dieser heisst Herr Edw Lipinski.  (G.) This is Mr. Edw Lipinski.  Es fruet
mich vielmals dass Sie ja Deutsch sprechen kann.  I'm pleased very much
that you speak (and read) German.  So do I.

When in Berlin you may wish to contact the German ferret club in that great
city.  Last I heard they called themselves: Berliner Frettchenverein.  (G.)
Berlin ferret club.

Also if you wish you may avail yourself of the gernerosity and guidance
of my duaghter's new Schwiegermutter (G.) Mother-in-law, Frau Dagmar
Fast-Junghans, and her husband Klaus and/or their English speaking son,
Claas Junghans.  Their address is Poossweg 17, 14163, Berlin, Germany.
Look them up in the Berlin phone book and give them a call.  Perhaps they
may be able to highlight your visit if they are not at their summer place
in Sweden.

Your ferret "Iggi" you say may be a bulldog/German ferret
genotype/phenotype.  If you contact the Berliner Frettchenverein you
could compare "Iggi's" likeness to the German ferrets you'd likely see
there in Berlin.  Then you'd know.  By the way what are his attributes:
body length, (excluding tail), height at shoulder, and weight in lbs and
oz?  What's his primary diet?  And treats?

Glueck auf!(G.) Good Luck!
Edward Lipinski
Fuehrer des  F.E.R.R.E.T.S., NW, Vereinigten Staaten Amerika (G) Director
of  F.E.R.R.E.T.S., NW, United States of America.