Date:
Tue, 14 Apr 1998 23:50:44 +0000
For starters, how's this for an obscure ferret reference... In the game
"Wing Commander Prophecy" they have one mission where you get Wild Weasel
Loadouts to shoot!  <G> I thought it was funny and was laughing, laughed
even more when my hubby looked at me like I was nuts <G>

Anyhow, I am working on my new pages and am looking for two things:
1) Addresses for all the ferret shelters that have a page on the
   internet
2) Ferret sounds for my new wav page!

I currently have a few neat sounds, including (in zipped format) the
ferret budwieser commercial, but I need more :-)  Check the ones I have
so far at http://www.thehammock.com/waves.htm

Sam T.
And the ratpack
http://www.thehammock.com