From:
Joanne Ruffner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Jun 2004 14:21:09 -0700
Well before Sarah tell you won dar raffle

Me want to say tank you to every one who boughted the tickets

In me heart yous all be winners

Because of yous kindness da shelters will have help to pay da very big
vets bills

And some money will goes in de CMF fund to lend money for vets fee's for
da poor ferrets who cant pay for Emergencies

Sarah loves yous all so much

And to all da humans who giveded all de lovely gifts for da raffle Sarah
says wow De winner is going to be the luckiest guys ,Sarah doesn't mind
sharing wiz yous

My mommy has been teaching Sarah to speak like you humans
But she sez me spells like aunty Norma
Now Sarah says tanks from all de uder ferrets
But got to say it my own way or day wont understand
Dook dook dook dook dook dook dook dook dook dook

THE first raffle is being Sponsored by October of "The Biggest Little
Ferret Shelter in Reno"  Her Group has donated all of the items for this
VERY LARGE Basket ..  YEP ... ONE winner WINS it all!  Proceeds from
Their raffle is to be split between her shelter and Northern Nevada
Ferret Club.

Total Money Raised from NNFN Raffle: $994.74
and the winner of the N N F N is Robbie Pierreti with Ticket number 150665

Second Raffle By the CMF Medical Fund Group
This raffle will also Benefit October's Shelter, Half the proceeds will
go to her and Half will go into the CMF Medical Fund

Total Money Raised from CMF Raffle:   $722.00
and the winner is Tara Radford ticket number 6444 who has asked for just
a few Items

And we ask big to redraw for a runner up to get the remainder of the
Items

And that winner is Robbie Pierreti ticket number 6033!!!

Well done to the winner from clubmedfund and me SARAH

Love,
Sarah, CMF Mascot