From:
Universal Ferret <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Feb 2002 21:31:11 -0600
I had asked Judy Cook to add me to the Valentine Day Card exchange and due
to all the problems I was experiencing at the time I never managed to get
a single card out.  For all of you who sent me cards I sincerely thank you
and have decided that I would send Easter Cards out to everyone instead.
If you all have read my posts on the FML then you know what has been
going on with me.  If you have not then the condensed version is my life
has been in utter chaos for the last month or so and is now back to
semi-normal.  My apologies to those of you who expected a card from me
and never got one.  I have the list of people who volunteered to send
cards and will get Easter Cards out for sure.  My ferrets said they all
send you dookies and kissies and hope you understand.  Their human mommy
has been through hell. :-)

Diane and My 14 Ferrets