From:
Mary McCarty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Sep 2008 12:59:07 -0700
I was contacted by a couple who have 4 ferrets who need to be rehomed.
The ferrets need to be out as soon as possible, as they are not getting
out of the cage. They are not ADV-tested and I do not believe they are
up to date on vaccines.

They just had a baby and moved in with the in-laws, so they have no
choice.

If you are interested in adopting these 4 (or even a pair), please
contact me off-list and I will put you in touch with them.

Mary
www.ferretrescue.com

***************

MOJO- A white male ferret that is five years old. He is a path valley
ferret. He is very playful and litter trained. He plays very well with
other ferrets. He also plays very well with people.

Patches- A male panda bear ferret. He is a five year old marshall
ferret. He is very cute and chubby. He loves to give kisses. Plays well
with other ferrets. Like chasing at your feet and playing with people.
He is also litter trained and is mojo's companion and would like to be
adopted together.

**Mojo & Patches could go together as a pair**

Blitz- He is a white male ferret. He is a 2 year old marshall ferret
that plays well with other ferrets. Highly energetic, good with people,
and is litter trained. He is the companion of zombie.

Zombie- He is a two year old male marshall ferret. He is very kind and
gentle. His name fits him well, because at times he is very difficult
to get out of bed. Zombie is white with black tips and a black mask.
Zombie is also litter trained. He is very good with people and other
ferrets.

***Blitz & Zombie could go as a pair***

They all love to play hide and seek, run through tubes and bags and
chase each other around the room.They all use green pet products Aspen
Supreme Pellets for their litter. They use Care Fresh Pet Bedding and
eat Zupreem Premium Ferret Diet. We also use Marshall Bi-odor ferret
waste deodorizer to limit their stool smell. They also use marshall
ferret lax when they get hairballs. They all tolerate baths but love
to splash around in shallow water.