From:
"Sue M." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Feb 1998 02:45:32 +0000
Well.  Brit got her claws clipped today...well most of them anyway.  They're
still too small to do a good job yet (especially since she hasn't gotten
holding still down yet *g*), but since I now have a good two inch scratch
down my wrist (and a few others), I decided it was time *L*.

How did she scratch me?  Well, I was trying to separate her from a bit of
pizza she stole.  And because she's still young, her claws are rather sharp.
Gotta tell ya, *no one* else is *ever* going to be allowed to try and take
food away from this kid!  She becomes squirming, scratching, screaching,
hollering, snapping, *MAD*.  *L* It's quite an experience!  Really only does
it with certain foods.  I had a time keeping her out of the pizza box, then
she got smart and snuck *into* it when I wasn't looking, and lay real flat
so the lid lay like it was supposed to.  (the pizza was cold leftovers and
all bit a very little bit was accounted for, so she didn't get too much that
may have been bad for her.

Fuzzies have been entertained since I'm cleaning and reorganizing.  I lost
count how many times I had to extract Rosa from a trash bag.  Rocky seems to
be a bit under the weather still, so I'm calling the vet tomorrow.

Well...gotta go help Brit run off some more "kitergy" !

Sue "where are my clippers?"
Rocky "lap nap?"
Rosa "WOW trash!"
Brit "MY FOOD, DIE, MY FOOD, DON'T HOLD ME, MINE! DOWN!"

Sue M.