From:
Janis Zapfel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Apr 1999 10:36:22 -0700
I'd like to reply to Eve who described her ferts as monsters.  Hate to tell
you, but that is normal behavior.  I got my to Babies when they were 2
month, Jake and 1 month (Elwood).  They were crazy!!!  They need to explore
their new home.  Forget trying to cuddle with them they would wiggle free
in no time.  My advice, let them explore, it in their nature.  I would just
keep an eye on them to make sure they don't get in to anything harmful.  It
actually fun to get down on the floor with them and wrestle with them or
play hide and seek.  Enjoy !!

O.K. now the real reason I'm posting.  I read in an FML this week that
some one uses rice for their ferrets to dig in.  That's a great idea!  What
happens if they eat it?  Is it bad?  I have a small apartment and I was
planning on buying a big Rubbermaid tub and filling it with something that
easy to clean up so they can dig to their hearts content.  Can someone help
me out.

Happiness,
Janis