From:
Kathy Maxwell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 Mar 2000 20:57:36 -0600
Hi everyone,
Been getting a little behind on the F.M.L. but finally caught up today.

Venessa I have some ideas for your class.  Ferret behavior: hissing, poof
tails, barking like dogs when frightened, bottle brushing from end to end
when excited or ticked off, sitting up like gophers when begging for food,
shivering when they first wake up to bring up their body temperature and
of course the ever popular weasel war dance.  Hope these help.

A few months ago I saw some great ideas posted for ferret frolics.  I of
course forgot to write them down.  So if anyone could offer some fun ferret
games I would appreciate it.  We already have the tube race.  We are also
going to do the plant pot excavation for the first time but need some
details on how it works ( how much soil, what type of pots and how deep,
and what amount of time etc.)

Kathy and the Ferret Collective-Staying Tuned