From:
"Bob F." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 May 1998 18:34:42 -0700
Hi, thank you everyone who responded to my questions about my ferret,
Lottie, that is vomiting.  Today she threw-up alot in the bottom of the
cage, so I called the vet for an appointment.  Its strange because she has
the energy to play and she is eating and going to the bathroom except her
poop looked yellowish. So I called the vet and see what he thinks.  I'll let
you know what happens. Thank you all very much I knew this was a good place
to ask my questions, it nice to hear from other ferret owners who care.

Sandy, Schnookie & Lottie