From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Sep 1997 16:12:08 -0700
Hi
I wanted to let everyone know who lives in and around the San Bernardino
area, that we are starting a new chapter of Ferrets Anonymous.

Our first meeting will be held at Loma Linda Animal Hospital, 2605 Waterman
Ave. San Bernardino, Ca. The meeting will start at 7:30pm.

Dr. Sigdestad will be at our first meeting to help us get started.

Please do not bring fuzzys to meeting, because you never can tell who might
show up or be there.

For direction on how to get there or any other question you can,e-mail at:
Hope to see you there.