From:
lightkeeper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Sep 2007 20:14:16 -0500
I am doing a DerbyEgg drive for the Doug McKay rescued kids. I have
orders going out this week and next, then I am doing some eggs for a
raffle donation and then I will be throwing everything I got at making
all the eggs I can to send to the Doug McKay rescued kids. I will be
collecting orders with a cut-off date of Halloween, that will give me
about 6 weeks to crank out as many eggs as I can. On a good day I can
do 12-15 eggs so I should be able to get a bunch done.

If you want to purchase DerbyEggs to donate to the kids, however many
eggs you want to donate 12 or 18, 24, or even just 6, multiply that
number by the 50 cents per egg price and that is the amount you can
PayPal to me. Once I get all the eggs made, I will be sending a
detailed list to the shelter with all the names who donated eggs.
I will be donating my time making the eggs and all my egg making
supplies; the plastic Easter eggs, the yarn, and all that good stuff
plus I will be fronting the shipping costs to send the eggs.

As a ferret community we pulled off one major rescue so lets keep
pulling and get these kids the medical care they need, their vaccines,
spays and neuters, good loving homes, some good bedding, and maybe my
DerbyEggs will be the first toys these angles will have ever had to
play with.

Contact me with any questions you have. I have my crochet hooks all
warmed up ready to rock and roll cranking out eggs. Feel free to cross
post this to other boards.

My website:
http://www.derbyeggsandmore.com/

Egg ordering page:
http://www.derbyeggsandmore.com/derbyeggs.htm

~Karen

Check out my famous crochet ferret eggs for your ferrets.
Over 350 dozen sold and that is a lot of happy ferrets.

http://www.derbyeggsandmore.com/

Egg Page:
http://derbyeggsandmore.com/DerbyEggs.html