From:
"Regina J. Hart" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Dec 2000 11:41:40 -0500
Hello there

>Jenny is writing an article on homeopathic treatments of animals and she
>is interested in vets treating ferrets with homeopathics, particularly in
>the NY area, and in other areas as well.

My local vet is particularly interested in alternative treatments, and
their office does see a number of ferrets.  I'm not sure which homeopathic
treatments he has used while working with ferrets, but I'm sure that he'd
be happy to discuss.  The Clinic is located in Beaver, PA, approx.  45
minutes northwest of Pittsburgh.

Beaver Animal Clinic
Dr. Doug Kneueven (nee ah ven)
http://www.beaveranimalclinic.com/