Date:
Thu, 27 Sep 2001 07:30:48 -0500
>Has anyone found a way to ferret-proof an entire floor of good carpet,
>besides removing it?

My husband and I found a unique way to save the carpet in a room.  It
might be a bit expensive for some but it saved us headaches in the end.
We went to Home Base and bought some cheap indoor/outdoor carpet.  Enough
to carpet the room, plus about 6 inches extra in length.  We cut it to
fit the room with enough to curl up at the wall for those back in the
corner times <g>

We just layed it over the existing carpet in the room.  When we moved out
after 3 years that room looked almost brand new.  It was throw away for
us so we didn't care how much that dug or what stains there were.

BK