From:
Lisa Weisensale <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Jun 2004 19:14:50 EDT
I am just writing in hopes of feeling better.  Maybe putting it in
writing will help cope.  Erick and I just got back from taking Peanut
to the vet; we had her put down.  We brought her back to our house and
barried her in the yard.  We will pick out a tree or shrub to plant
there.  The last couple days; she has had her worst episodes from
pancreatic cancer.  Last night; she couldn't use her back legs & had
foamed at the mouth like I had never seen.  I knew then; it was time.
I prayed that God would take her during the night; take her naturally.
The needle was the last alternative; I hated having to do it.  Erick and
I both did.  Now come the days, weeks, months of emptiness.  Longing to
be with her again.  Wanting to see her.  Wanting to feel her paw on my
foot one more time to let me know she was underneath.  Wanting to see
her, one more time, play in Erick's Green Bay Packer hat; while weezil
war dancing.

Peanut was close to 10 yrs.  old.  She had surgery to remove cancer of
the pancrease and adrenal glands 1 yr.  9 months.  ago.  She lived a full
life.  Peanut is survived by Emmie, Smokey & Buster Brown.  She is
meeting Rascal and Cota at the bridge.  That, alone, gives some comfort.

We'll miss you Peaner Beaner.

Lisa & Erick
Emmie, Smokey & Buster