From:
christine belsom <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Mar 2002 06:12:03 -0800
Hey guys,

I've read a lot of food information on ferrets on the list archives and
the 'Net, but I can't find mention of "L'Avian" ferret food.  The proteins
and fatty acids and everything are all at good levels, but I was wondering
if anyone has had personal experience with this food.  I have always fed
Iam's kitten food, but lately I've noticed that people are leaning more
toward ferret food for ferrets, since their digestive tract is shorter
than cats and they can't process as much vegetable matter.  "L'Avian" is
what they feed at the pet store where I work, and the fuzzie heads are
healthy and shiny and soft, plus once they start on the stuff, they won't
eat anything else, hardly!  Of course, ferrets are like that.

So drop me a line anyone who knows about L'Avian premium ferret food.  I
would really appreciate it -- expecially any warnings or if you know for
certain it is not as good as feeding Iam's kitten food.

Thanks,
Christine and Mab, Queen of the Faerrets