Date:
Tue, 8 Aug 2000 16:11:42 -0500
Hi everyone, I just wanted to let most of you know that the Hartz flea
drops that I bought have been returned to the store.  Most of the mails I
received said that it was toxic.  Also, someone on this list was making an
online photo album of different people's ferrets.  I emailed them and told
them that I would have pics of Snowie soon.  Well I have them now, but I
can find the email from that person, so if they are reading this, I would
appreciate an email from them so I can send my pics.

C ya later,
Carrie and Snowie :)