From:
Troy Lynn Eckart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Apr 2000 14:58:01 -0500
Pets.com has their own brand of cat/kitten food now.  The ingredients are:
Chicken, chicken meal, brewer's rice, fish meal, corn gluten meal, beef
tallow preserved with mixed tocopherols (source of vitamin E), corn meal,
egg product, beet pulp, animal digest, phosphoric acid, potassium citrate,
salt, dried whey, potassium chloride, calcium carbonate, choline chloride,
taurine, zinc oxide, ferrous sulfate, vitamin supplements (E, A, B-12,
D-3), riboflavin supplement, niacin, calcium pantothenate, manganese
sulfate, biotin, thiamine mononitrate, folic acid, copper sulfate,
pyridoxine hydrochloride, citric acid, menadione sodium bisulfite complex
(source of vitamin K activity), calcium iodate.

Percentages are:
Crude Protein (min)  36%
Crude Fat (min)  22%
Crude Fiber (max)  2.50%
Moisture (max) 12%
Ash (max) 0%

They are running a half price sale on the food and if you go to the
following site you can get a coupon for $15 off $15, expires 5/1.
http://www.bargains4pets.com/ - click on coupons then click on pets.com.

Lots of pet coupons at this site. :-)

I ordered 3 bags of the kitten food to try instead of Iams.  If the ferrets
like it then I'll switch them to the Pets.com brand.  It's up to the
ferrets though.  Whatever they want, they get.

Hugs to all. tle
Troy Lynn Eckart
Ferret Family Services
Please sign up to support our charity