From:
"Ada ( Weaselpals)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Feb 2006 21:02:03 -0500
Hello.
I need help as usual no not that kind of help !!

Do anyone on this list that sews ferret items have an Iris sewing
Machine ??

If you do could you email me privately I need to ask you a question
about the machine.

Thanks
Ada

Visit Weaselpals Ferret Hammocks , Sleepers and Hideouts:
http://mypeoplepc.com/members/weaselpals

(Weaselpals ferret hammocks and sleeper
Barbie, Hershey and Baby  says look at Mom's web site.
Live's a Dance you learn as you go,
Some times you lead sometimes you follow !!  John Michael Montgomery