From:
Karl Meyer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Mon, 28 Feb 1994 03:49:47 -0500
The broken teeth thing hit home here since both of mine have managed to break
them. Nitro the male, has the tip broken off of one upper fang and Pico, the
female managed to break both her uppers running into the bookshelf. Nitro's
tooth is just chipped at the tip and not jaggedly sharp so he's ok. Pico will
probably require some dental work since hers broke further up the tooth. As
klutzy as most ferrets I know are, I'm suprised this doesn't happen a lot more
often.

As for the tea, it's not only the caffeine, but I think there is something in
chamiolle (sp) that acts as a light laxative. This isn't a real good choice for
a ferret treat.