From:
Celtic Ferret <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Feb 2005 11:20:59 -0500
My 5 yr old, sable Marshall Farm's boy crossed the Rainbow Bridge
sometime Thursday night.

Brian Boru, named after a 10th century Irish king came in with his
cagemate Whodat.  He lost his happy home because he dug a hole in the
carpet Brian was originally named Cutie Pie.  I told him he needed a
better name and changed it to Brian Boru.  He was answering to his new
name the same day.

Brian was the friendliest and most outgoing ferret I had seen in years.
He worked hard for me and Heart of Ohio Ferret Association and Rescue as
an education ferret.

If he hasn't already found his friend Whodat, I need someone to help find
his way.

Kathy Gallagher
Celtic Ferrets