From:
Stephanie Bass <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Oct 2007 08:33:45 -0500
Sandee,

This is Stephanie, Abe's mommy. Abe was Penelope's brother. Penelope
passed away in February of last year. She was also known as Princess
Penelope. She stole all the pens and socks on Rainbow Bridge. Could
you and Penelope greet Abe in Rainbow Bridge?

Abe, though, he was a rough-houser. He played hard and he played fun.
He would jump the highest war dance and leap the greatest distances
from couch to coffee table. He loved his sister dearly, and I believe
that his decline started once she went to Rainbow Bridge. He was my
little boy. We called him Abe because he walked funny, like a Grandpa.
Hence we called him Abe Simpson from The Simpsons. He was always happy
and a fighter all the way to the end. On Rainbow Bridge there will be
plenty of raisins and foamy fries. And most importantly, there will be
Penelope.

I felt you bounce out of the room yesterday. Finally able to do that
again and not be in pain. I love you so much. You were my little boy.
Even Dewey felt you leave yesterday. Even though he tried to eat you
more times than play with you, that dog loves you too. Mommy loves you.
Please tell Penelope that I love her and miss her too. And I will see
the both of you on Rainbow Bridge one day.

I love you Abe. I am so sorry.

Love,
Mommy