From:
Arlena Parrish <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Feb 2006 07:12:33 -0500
Anonymous Tip Leads To Animal-Filled House Of Filth!
Over 60 Animals Pulled From Abandoned House!

Sharpes, Florida
02/15/2006

"An anonymous call led authorities to a trailer in Sharpes where they
discovered more than 60 animals abandoned inside.  They arrived at
Camp Road to find all kinds of animals, including dogs, birds, ferrets,
gerbils and turtles. ..."

Here are the internet links to the [full] story and video of the Brevard
County Florida Animal Rescue.  In the first link, the story, pictures and
video can be accessed.  [...]

<http://www.wftv.com/news/7087981/detail.html>
<http://www.wftv.com/video/7090084/detail.html>

When I first saw the story on television, I thought it was just another
animal rescue story.  But, when I saw the three ferrets, I grew more
interested, especially when I saw the filth in which they and the other
animals were living.

Note: All three of the rescued ferrets survived.  If I lived closer, I
would have adopted them, without a second thought.

Sharpes is on the east coast of Florida, on the Indian River, just across
from the Cape Kennedy Space Center.

Smiles,
Arlena

Ferrets Rule My World!
Furo Mafia (Trouble, QT-WeeOne, Flurry, Sneaker, Nami, Nipper)
Brat Pack (Taz, Stitch, Scamper, Sprite, Jezzabelle)
Rainbow (Scooter, Bandit, Scottie, Princess, Storm, Calamity Jane, Frisky)