Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Sat, 2 Oct 1993 03:59:52 -0400
FROM [log in to unmask]

Snowball is still with us and will continue to be with us until
it is his time to pass on!!  I think he recognizes me by the
vibration of my voice and my smell...I get kisses
whenever I hold him!!  He has a "friend"...another ferret
buddy to hang out with...Spook is a white black-eyed male
about the same age as Snowball.  They stay here for awhile
and go to Spook's for a while.  Kind of like the sleepovers
we grown-ups did as kids!!

To Christian Miller --

I use Dad's Gourmet cat food for the guys and things always
come out the "correct" color! :)  Also, Gourmet meets the
requirements for amount of protein and ash and such required
by ferrets!

.........Peggy and Snowball and Spook............