From:
Marta -Cricket <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Feb 1998 07:43:58 PST
Morning everyone...I just had to share...No matter how depressed you are, or
lonely you can't stay that way long with babies in the house.  I dragged all
my art stuff out last night and decided I needed to get my butt in gear and
finish a painting.  I had 4 little noses in my watercolors and 8 little paws
I had to keep wiping off before I had red and blue paw prints all over the
carpet...and I'm still wondering why watercolor water tastes so much better
than the water in their cage :) BTW, the glass of water did get dumped all
over the floor.  :)..and then it's watching the little buggers steal paint
brushes and try to get them into their pvc pipe maze before I could retrieve
them.  *sigh* but I did get a bit of painting done.  Of course all this
excitement tired the little ones out, and they wandered off to sleep.  About
the time I was ready for bed Nikoali got up.  I played with him for a min.
and then climbed over the baby gate between the living room and the bedroom.
Well, Nik was not happy.  Scratched at the gate for a min.  and then all was
quiet....until I heard things getting shoved off the shelf.  *grin* The
little snot knew the sound would bring me out.  What can I say.  My babies
have me well trained.

*you know you are a ferret addict when* You are willing to go to school and
teach after 3 hours of sleep, just because the babies wanted to play.

Take Care, Marta....and my angels....Sasha, Angelina, Nikoali and Chico