From:
valerie wahoski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 Apr 2003 01:37:39 -0800
This is the last call for those of you who would like to sign up for the
Spring Fling bedding Swap!  If you're not sure how it goes, here is a
little bit of detail:

1) You send me an email saying you want to sign up, along with your
mailing address, then I add you to one of the lists.

2) Tuesday morning, I will send the lists to everyone that is
participating.

3) You will sew/make a piece of bedding for each person on that list,
and if you want to donate to the spring fling shelter (Heaven Scent
Ferret Shetler in Midland City, AL)  You can send that piece to the
last address on the list.  (I will match each piece of bedding donated
for the shelter with $3)

This can be lots of fun if you're just learning how to make bedding, or
if you have extra fabric laying around the house...If you're not sure how
to make an Item, I'll be more than happy to try and help you out :)  It's
a great idea if you want to experiment and see how others enjoy your
creativity.  Also, I do need to add that if you are going to sign up and
decide not to send your share after you recieved everyone elses hard work
and not notify anyone, you will not be able to participate in future
swaps, and you will...how should i say it politely "be written up"
Enough of that ;)

Now if you do not want to participate in the swap but would like to sew a
few items for the shelter, I will be more than happy to provide you with
the address you can send the bedding to.

Give your fuzzies lots of kisses!!

-valerie

here are a few items that were swapped in the previous
swaps to give you an idea: hammocks, sleep sacks,
hanging sleep sacks, tunnels, tents, carrier mats,
play mats, cubes, saucers, basically anything handmade
that can go in the cage :)

=====
~*~*~ VALERIE ~*~*~
       (  / \" /