From:
Roger Vaughn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Apr 2002 11:09:14 -0400
Hi, All.

In a message a couple of days ago, I said "from the mind of..."  That
sounds arrogant and I apologize.  I had *intended* to say "from the
*twisted* mind of..."  Obviously I forgot that part.  Perhaps I should
have said "from the fingers of, since his mind is obviously absent..."

Anyway, on to the story.  One of my cats, a smart old girl, will not play
with my ferrets but does watch them play with each other.  Obviously she
has been picking up tips from them, because now she will occasionally
walk up to my other cat and bite him on the back of the neck!  This is
not normal cat behavior....

I suppose I had better not let her watch Pro Wrestling....

Roger, Digger, Bear, Fox and Sniffles (and Marguerita and Spooky, too!)