Date:
Fri, 24 Jun 2005 10:57:49 -0700
Hello all,

Been awhile since I've needed advice, but this one is big.  My 4 year
old albino male George is getting 'frisky'.  He's neutred, and I've had
him since he was six months old.  He will get on top of my female Maui
and start licking her neck, he'll bite, then stradle her.  He wont do
anything, motion, or sticking out any body parts.  But he WON'T stop.
He does it to her constantly unless he's sleeping or eating.  He's also
doing it every once in awhile to my other male Tazz.  EVERYONE is fixed,
and this is the first time he's done it.  I'm seperating them for awhile
b/c I feel so bad that it's all he's every doing to the poor girl.  He's
never done this before and I'm not having problems with my other male.

Any reasons as to why, and what I could do?

Alison- George, Maui, and Tazz