From:
Dawn Gloeckler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Dec 2008 11:22:23 -0500
I was just reading the FML (Dec 11th edition) about the prairie dog
poisonings and I went to the link on the Defenders of Wildlife page to
email the Kansas Governor, but when I went to send my message, an error
came up saying that the redirect loop for the server is redirecting the
request for the email address in a way that will never complete - now
granted I use Mozilla Firefox and that may be the problem, so if anyone
has experienced this problem and their email will not go thru on the
Defenders of Wildlife page, please go directly to the Governor's site
and send your email thru there. Here is the link for that page:
http://www.governor.ks gov/comments/comment.htm

Just wanted to help anyone else who wants to contact the Governor and
was unable to do so thru the Defenders of Wildlife page!

Dawn, Socrates, Romeo, Alexander and Simon