Date:
Thu, 17 Mar 2011 22:54:18 -0400
If you haven't checked out our new Webstore -Please do it before the
end of March to take advantage of the 15 % off ALL purchases including
Custom order & BUY IT NOW items.!!

Use Discount Code GO15 at checkout and I guarantee you & your Fuzzies
will love our Bedding & Products. for many years to come. There are
many choices & bargains, especially our 16 pc bedding & covers set for
Ferret nation cages .. The more you spend the better your savings..

"Ferrets live here -therefore you are their Guest- Please be respectful
of their presence"..

Rose German
www.littlefeetferretbedding.org