Date:
Thu, 24 May 2007 18:04:14 -0400
Wow, I recieved a photo disk of cool detailed photos of a lady's
indoor/outdoor set up for her ferrets. Gorgeou animals, I might add. It
was so worth waiting for. I am very embarrassed to say that it's been
so long since I spoke with that lady, that I forget her name! The name
on the package is actually a friend that helped, I believe. Would one
of you two contact me please! I have a question.

I hope that you see this and contact me!