From:
"Bostrom, Michael A" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Sep 1997 06:25:03 -0700
Hello fancy ferreters...uh, I mean ferret fanciers,

I'm just writing to say I'm back from vacation.  Actually, I've been back
for a while.  I've just been busier than the proverbial one-legged man in a
butt-kicking contest so I haven't had a chance to post.  I had a great time
on vacation.  I got to see my parents and their weezils.  They have two huge
monster weezils.  So at least I was able to get a fuzzy fix while I was
gone.

I finally got caught up on the FML's I missed.  It took forever.  Next time
I go on vacation, I'm going to request that everyone only make short posts.
That way it won't take as long to catch up.  BIG, I'll let you know when I
get vacation again so you can reduce the maximum line limit.

Some of the more alert readers here may have noticed that around Sept 1 I
made a post that was identical to the one I made before I went on vacation.
Well, that was a mistake and it's a long story and another one of those
things that make me look less intelligent than I actually am, so we won't go
into that.  Anyway, you can ignore that post.  Except for the part about
needing foster homes in Seattle.  That is a constant need so it never goes
out of date.

While I was reading the FML's I missed, one topic caught my attention.  It
was about the less than intelligent ferrets and I feel that it needs to be
addressed.  People, people, people, how can you be so naive?  Don't you know
this is all an act?  It is a scam by the ferrets to get you to let your
guard down.  Believe you me, I've been there.  One minute they're walking
around going "Duh" and walking into walls and the next they're involved in
some diabolical scheme.  The last time my weezils played the stupid routine,
my car keys disappeared.  That in itself is not to bad, but then my car
disappeared too!  The fuzzy little freaks decided they wanted to go for a
joyride.  I can just imagine how they accomplished this.  Ricochet and Turbo
must have been on the floorboard operating the gas and brake, while Insanity
and Mr. Lugnut Chains were up top turning the wheel.  Then, to make this
even more unbelievable, they got pulled over by a state trooper for
speeding!  And they got off with just a warning!  I think that's just
because of the shock for the trooper to pull over a car and find four
ferrets driving it.  Officer: "Can I see your license an.......What
the...??!?!?" Insanity: "Dook" Officer: "Uh, wait a minute, there's
something not quite right here." Insanity: "Dook" Officer: "Have you had
anything to drink?  What am I saying, I just pulled over four ferrets for
speeding.  I should be asking if I've had anything to drink.  I've gotta
quit working these late nights." Insanity kisses the officer on the nose as
he leans down for a closer look.  Officer: "Uh, okay.  I'm just going to let
you guys off with a warning this time.  Mostly because I do not want to have
to explain this one back at the station." Insanity: "Dook" So be warned, the
next time your ferrets are acting less than brilliant, be on guard for the
worst.  Or the litterbox deposit may come in contact with the rotary
air-moving device.

Have a weezily day,

Mikey B & the Weezils Of Doom