From:
JOHN J MADIGAN <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Aug 1999 18:40:13 -0700
Hi all
I was reading yesterdays posting,and got up to check on the critters,who I
had just let out.Sunday is washing day,and their were color piles all over
the room.  As I stepped away from the computer,one of my girls ran under
me.I missed her but stepped on one of the cloths piles as I tripped.  You
guessed it, one of the other girls ,was underneath.  Daisy only weighs
about 11/2 pounds and dare say I weigh a tad more.  She was not looking too
good.  My fiancee and I rushed her to our vet, and he was able to see her
right away.  He checked her,and put her,on oxygen.  After several hours and
many x-rays she seems to be fine.  Just a little bruising of her lungs and
a slight elevation in her breathing.  I can't tell you how bad I felt, but
thanks to Ted Adler@ Adler Vet, Daisy is resting well in our isolation
cage.  Who said Sunday was a day of rest?

Hugs to all the critters.
John