From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Jul 2001 23:43:35 -0400
>Anyway, I would just like to know from the vets out there what they would
>do in these extreme instances, go all the way with feeding tubes or are
>they too far gone at that point?

Well, having seen ferrets that were at death's door turn around - I'd think
about going for it in almost every case.  Ferrets are amazing in how well
they can heal if we can just support them through the rough patches.
They don't always make it, but it's often worth a shot.

Dr. Ruth
Save lives - spay or neuter your pet.