From:
Greg Lee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Apr 2000 23:04:22 -0500
Hi,
First, I would like to ask that you pray for a woman that lives around
here.  Her female ferret, Bandit, has gotten lost and it can't be found.
I know she has to be going through a terrible situation.

Also, I was thinking about making a ferret website.(I posted about this
earlier).  I really want to do this, so please, please, please comment to
me about this.  I want to make this site happen, but what is the use if
nobody will visit it?

Thanks.
Joseph and his fert, Smokey.