From:
Brenda Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Jan 2012 18:51:21 -0500
For those of you getting the email from Matt Carroll Sales and
Marketing A to Z Vet Supply about this new vaccine - it is not
new the picture that was in the post had the date 2008 on it and

This person can't target veterinarians because they know better. :)
I recommend you pass along the info that this vaccine is not licensed
for ferrets and no research has been done on ferrets. This is no
different than using any other CDV vaccine off label. Just my 2
cents on the subject.

Brenda Johnson
Lakeroad Ferret Farm

Newest Shelter Video